||115 or 230
||0 - 140
||1/20 - 1/2
||.04 - .37
|0 ± 5 VDC
0 ± 10 VDC
|0 - 280
||1/10 - 1
||.07 - .75
* When mounted to allow upwards airflow through the heat sink fins. De-rate to 3.0 amps when mounted in any other configuration.
- UL 61800-5-1 Listed: Tested to the new UL standard to be implemented in 2020.
- Microprocessor based: Allows custom programming for OEM’s.
- NEMA 4X Enclosure: Water proof and dust proof enclosure.
- Doubler mode: Can double a 115 VAC line to a 280 VDC bus output.
- Isolated inputs: Accepts floating or grounded signals 0 ± 5 VDC, 0 ± 10 VDC or 4-20 mA.
- Diagnostic LEDs: LEDs for power and status (undervoltage, overvoltage, short circuit/current trip, overheating warning/trip).
- Thermally protected: Drive recognizes when overheated as a result of overload. It first flashes a warning code on the status LED and will eventually trip if the condition persists.
- Hall Effect Sensors: 120°, 5 VDC, 75 mA combined
- Zero Adjust
- Minimum Speed
- Maximum Speed
- Motoring Current Limit
- Regenerative Current Limit
- Proportional Gain
- Integral Gain