||Field / Shunt
||115 / 230
||0 - 90
||1/20 - 1/2
||.04 - .37
|0 ± 5 VDC
0 ± 10 VDC
|0 - 130
||1/20 - 3/4
||.04 - .56
|0 - 180
||1/10 - 1
||.07 - 0.75
* When mounted to allow upwards airflow through the heat sink fins. De-rate to 5.0 amps when mounted in any other configuration.
- UL 61800-5-1 Listed: Tested to the new UL standard to be implemented in 2020.
- Microprocessor based: Allows custom programming for OEM’s.
- NEMA 4X Enclosure: Water proof and dust proof enclosure.
- 4Q Reversing: Regenerative (4-Quadrant) drives have the ability to perform quick and contactorless reversing on-the-fly.
- Doubler mode: Can double a 115 VAC line to run a 180 VDC motor.
- Isolated inputs: Accepts floating or grounded signals 0 ± 5 VDC, 0 ± 10 VDC or 4-20 mA.
- Diagnostic LED: LEDs for power and status (undervoltage, overvoltage, short circuit/current trip, overheating warning/trip).
- Thermally protects: Drive recognizes when overheated as a result of overload. It first flashes a warning code on the status LED and will eventually trip if the condition persists.
- Stopping modes: User can regeneratively brake, decelerate, or coast the motor to a stop.
- Dump circuitry: Internal circuitry for the hookup of an external dump resistor.
- Quadrature encoder option: For OEM applications, the drive can be programmed to follow quadrature encoder feedback without any circuitry changes.
- 1.05 Form Factor
- 1% Base Speed Regulation
- 100:1 Speed Range
- Zero Adjust
- Minimum Speed
- Maximum Forward Speed
- Maximum Reverse Speed
- Motoring Torque
- Regenerative Torque
- IR Compensation